Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SUCCESS! (kind of)

I was on a hunt for MAC Face and Body in white so that I could mix it with my foundations what are too dark, unfortunately, both of the MAC Pro stores (the only place that stocks it) didn't have it :(. I ended up going to Senna and getting 30 mL of pure white foundation which I mixed with my Chanel Pro Lumiere (the lightest color was way too dark for me) and SUCCESS! I chronicled this process in a youtube video I made that gives a bit of sneak peak of my foundation collection. Check it out below!

2 comments:

sunshine said...

do you still use the fresh umbrian clay foundation? I was thinking of buying it and saw your video on youtube. Is it worth it?

Sydney said...

I do still use it and I absolutely love it. It honestly feels like there's nothing on my face and I'm super picky about face products. I'd say that if you're thinking about buying it then you should ask an assistant at Sephora for a sample and use it a couple of times to see how your skin reacts to it. Let me know how it goes and thank so much for commenting!